Click here if you want to buy the right business the right way.
Click here if you want to prepare yourself and your business for sale, so you sell more quickly at the highest price.
And if you wonder why this website looks different, you can read the disgusting story below. And then please visit “Partner” On-Call Network.
NEWS UPDATE NOVEMBER 10, 2012
Brad Goldenberg and Content Executive still have not done the right thing. Shameful!
NEWS UPDATE AUGUST 8, 2011
Despite assurances from Brad Goldenberg and Content Executive that their firm would refund some of the money our website paid them for unsatisfactory workmanship and website hosting and service, as of now we are in limbo thanks to “assurances” from them that a refund is pending “as soon as we raise the capital.”
We at BESTBusinessesforSaleONLY.com are losing our patience, as are our former customers and users of our website. It looks like litigation will be necessary to redress this problem.
DID NOT TAKE LONG FOR GOOD NEWS TO TURN BAD
April 13, 2011 we received email from Brad Goldenberg: “Before I can go to my partners, I am going to need a settlement agreement from you. Please provide and I will let you know the next steps.”
April 14, 2011 we conveyed this to Brad Goldenberg at ContentExecutive: Mutual Consent to Termination-Mutual Release-BBSO-Content Executive.
May 9, 2011 email from Brad Goldenberg at ContentExecutive threatened us if we quoted info from their emails to us after that date. So we are not doing so, but if litigation arises, all the communications will be accessible to the public. Stay tuned.
Litigation by us against Brad Goldenberg and his business entity won’t be the first time he or his firm has been sued. We recommend that you thoroughly investigate the background of the people associated with Brad Goldenberg business entities, and the current and former entities. These people have a sneaky way of resurfacing using various business identities.
There are numerous websites that people can use to delve behind the front put up by some online firms. Here is one of them. Other similar websites go more behind the scenes.
These are some of the people who we believe are responsible for damaging the opportunity for our website and for the users of our website. Use the links above to try to see their inter-connectivity.
Chief Executive Officer
Project Manager and Lead Developer
Google these people and all their business connections.
Google offers insight into the business and ethical practices of this firm and Brad Goldenberg.
Use this link or search phase
(including the quotation marks) to see a judge's ruling:
"Gaming dot-com site awaits $1.5 million judgment against bankrupt"
Curiously, do you see this firm name in the article? Third Eye Media. Does this URL go to that firm or another one? http://thirdeyemedia.net/
Do not sign any service contract, no matter how informal you may be led to believe it is, without having it reviewed by your legal counsel. And carefully draft emails and other written communications to any of these people or their firms, unless you want them to have more opportunities to abuse you.
NEWS UPDATE MAY 3, 2011
It's been one month since our website was shut down. Our website developer and hosting firm, ContentExecutive via its CEO Brad Goldenberg, asked us to provide a "settlement agreement," which we did April 14, one day after the request. We continue to wait for a response.
We hope our effort to inform you and the website development marketplace about our troubles with ContentExecutive and its CEO Brad Goldenberg will motivate them to communicate with us about reasonable ways we can move on to better things. But given that another of their clients had to sue a Brad Goldenberg venture (and win) to resolve problems, we, too may be forced to litigate.
For those of you who have asked us why we have been “off the air” so long, please be aware that there is a long written record from ContentExecutive to BESTBusinessesforSaleONLY.com.
It shows evidence of the multitude of problems pertaining to website design, construction, operation and “customer support.”
• Those problems inhibited our website from being completed on time.
• Those problems further inhibited the website’s performance and marketplace acceptance as was attested and communicated to Content Executive by us and, regrettably, by the website’s prospective customers and customers.
• We fear that BESTBusinessesforSaleONLY.com’s business opportunity has been inhibited and possibly destroyed (regardless of whether the website can again appear online and operate as it should).
Here are just a few of the chronological momentous unresolved decisions and actions (and some of their consequences) initiated by Brad Goldenberg and Content Executive.
These relate to the website’s impediments to its business opportunity and to the website’s design, construction, operation, customer support and suspension from the Internet on or about April 1, 2011.
1. Website is not fully consistent with the website development contract with respect to website features and capabilities. Brad Goldenberg and ContentExecutive told BBSO that this was done. And while the months and years passed by, Brad Goldenberg and ContentExecutive objected sometimes when BBSO tried to get them to deliver the rest of what they promised.
2. Late delivery of (what later was discovered to be a defective) website. Late delivery caused BBSO to lose the one time opportunity to present the website to leaders in its target industries at a national convention and then publicize the website in various forums.
3. Induced BBSO, via email, into "accepting" the website before it was feasible for BBSO to know whether the design, construction and operation was consistent with the BBSO RFP and the website development contract.
4. ContentExecutive restricted access by BBSO to the “backend” of our website after the “delivery” of the “finished” website. This obstructed the ability of website experts available to BBSO to among other things access the “anatomy” of the website.
5. Website operational problems and dissatisfied prospective customers and customers, due to unsatisfactory design, construction and customer support service, lessened the business opportunity for its customers and for BESTBusinessesforSaleONLY.com.
6. Content Executive did not adequately respond or respond to email requests for customer service especially during March 2011.
7. Made it impossible for website to migrate before April 1, 2011 because Content Executive would not help with a migration of BBSO hosting service until payment was received by Content Executive for the last month (March 2011) of hosting service. BBSO made payment in full compliance with our contract.
8. Unilateral decision, by Content Executive, to terminate website hosting and customer support.
Brad Goldenberg notification did not comply with our contract: “10.1 Notices.”
2/24/11 email from ContentExecutive announced (capitalization and highlighting is by ContentExecutive):
“WE ARE PROVIDING HOSTING SERVICES UNTIL THE END OF MARCH. YOU MUST VACATE MY SERVERS AND FIND ANOTHER SOLUTIONS PROVIDER. WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING ANY SERVICES AFTER THAT POINT.
At this time, our communication should be about how to assist you to migrate to another solutions provider PERIOD!